19 Mar What should I bring to my first appointment?
Posted at 13:00h in General
- Insurance card(s) and a photo ID: If the appointment is for a minor, you will need to provide the legal guardian’s insurance card(s) and photo ID.
- Medical records: Please bring relevant medical records from other physicians; results and copies of x-rays; as well as any other imaging studies and lab tests.
- List of medications you currently take: This includes medications, herbs, vitamin supplements and over-the-counter medications.
- A family member or friend: Consider asking a friend or family member to accompany you if you require any assistance in walking, using the restroom or completing paperwork.
- Your concerns/questions: Take the time to make a list of anything you may want to ask your physician regarding your condition, as well as the amount of pain you’re experiencing, any loss of mobility, etc.