NEW COVID-19 PROTOCOL
At Strash Foot & Ankle Care, we understand many people are concerned about COVID-19. We are committed to practicing the utmost safety precautions to protect our patients and staff, and that’s why we are now offering Curb to Clinic services.
You can keep your appointment or make a new appointment with the assurance that you won’t have to wait in our waiting room, but instead, taken immediately to a treatment room.
Even during the most trying times, there is no reason to live in pain — we are here for you.
Curb to Clinic Protocol:
1. Upon arrival, please remain in your car, and call or text to (210) 852-3716 to let us know you are here.
2. Whether you call or text, you will receive a check-in acknowledgment.
3. Continue to wait in your car until you receive a text or call letting you know when to enter our office.
4. Once in, you will be immediately taken to a treatment room, avoiding any time in our waiting room.
5. Once you are treated by Dr. Strash, you will remain in the waiting room until a staff member escorts you to checkout.
6. When checking-out, you will be the only person in the waiting room, and we will ensure a fast, smooth checkout.
Strash Foot & Ankle Care is continuously monitoring the COVID-19 virus outbreak and will keep you updated. Our first and foremost goal is to keep you, your loved ones and our staff safe and healthy.
We have NO intention of closing our office at this time, but will continuously monitor the COVID-19 virus outbreak and will keep you updated on any changes to our normal schedule. Thank you for your support and understanding during this time.